2E ‘Release’ Massage Ball
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Our 2E ‘Release’ massage ball is quickly going to become your BFF for self-massage. Designed to target pressure points all over your body the 2E ‘Release’ helps to alleviate muscle tightness and pain, release tension and improve circulation.
Made of 100% beautiful and sustainably sourced cork, the 2E ‘Release’ is light but firm and durable which allows you to apply enough pressure for even the most stubborn knots. And if you want to feel even more relaxed you can rest assured knowing this ball is also 100% eco-friendly and biodegradable.
The 2E ‘Release’ can be used standing against a wall, sitting on a chair or lying on your yoga mat. In fact you can try any position you want, to manoeuvre the ball into those hard to reach places. We also recommend throwing it in your bag when travelling for any ‘on-the-go’ massage opportunities and to minimise stiffness.
What’s also cool is that cork is naturally antibacterial which means it resists the growth of mould, bacteria and odours. It also actually repels dirt and grease, so the 2E ‘Release’ naturally stays clean and hygienic.
- Alleviate muscle tightness and pain
- Release tension
- Improve circulation
- Improve relaxation
- Help prevent injury
How to use:
- Stand against a wall, sit on a chair or lie on the floor (or any other position)
- Position the ball on the area of tightness or soreness
- Using your bodyweight, push against the ball and target any areas of tension
- Maintain the pressure on the trigger point until you feel the tension release or gently use your body weight to roll back and forth along the trigger point until it releases
- 6cm diameter
- 50 grams
- 100% cork sourced sustainably from Cork Oak Trees in Portugal
- 100% eco-friendly and biodegradable
- Naturally antibacterial which means it resists the growth of mould, bacteria and odours
I use the massage ball standing against the wall and its great at getting into those hard to reach knots.
Way better than the plastic ball I use to have.
I take it with me everywhere!
Simple and effective